Designed specifically for severe coastal & industrial environments found throughout Southern Africa, Clean COLORBOND® ULTRA steel gives you total peace of mind. It has a thicker coating of the zinc/aluminium coating of AZ200, which means that for every square metre of steel, there is a minimum of 200 grams of zinc/aluminium coating for even greater corrosion resistance.
Clean Colorbond® ULTRA steel with Thermatech® technology reduces peak roof temperature by up to 6°C*.
In moderate to hot climate, compared to roofing material of similar colour with lower solar reflectance, Clean Colorbond® steel can reduce annual cooling energy consumption by up to 15%*.
*Depending on level of insulation, colour, building shape and function.
Clean Colorbond® ULTRA steel with Thermatech® technology meets requirement in Solar Reflectance Index (SRI) of US’ Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) for green building certification.
Clean Colorbond® ULTRA steel is one of the most effective building materials available for highly corrosion environment such as coastal and harsh industrial environment
• Superior corrosion resistance by proven test, up to 30 years warranty(*) for perforation
• Special formulated durable paint system, up to 10 years warranty(*) for paint peel off
• Dirt resistance effectively by “Clean” layer top coat, up to 5 years warranty(*) for dirt staining
• Reduces roof temperature by up to 60C
• Reduce annual cooling energy consumption by up to 15%*.
• Variety modern colours
* Depending on level of insulation, colour, building shape and function.
Enduring White (84*)
Ultimate Grey (64*)
Forever Beige (56*)
Eternal Red (40*)
Ever Green (20*)
Constant Blue (30*)